We have some exciting announcements, features and improvements to share with our services. Remember to stay subscribed to these emails to ensure you receive helpful updates on new features.
Please Note: The functionality detailed here will be available to services on the 15th of January, and be released by 5pm AEDT on that date.
You can add additional subscribers to our emailed release notes here.
Home App 1.4.0
- New “Account Summary” screen showing a live list of the current period’s transactions for a parent account (primary carers only). Learn about the new screen here.
- Ability for parents at DebitSuccess centres to make “Pay Now” payments towards their fees via debit/credit cards (primary carers only). Read how Pay Now works here.
- Ability for parents at DebitSuccess centres to configure their direct debit details on the app (primary carers only). More info on direct debit setup in Home app here.
- Improved error handling for login issues
- Parents are now forced to add addresses when creating or updating Hub Guests due to new legislative requirements.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on an observation with a short description crashed the Home app for some users.
- A new “refresh service data” button on the Dashboard page of Playground allows educators to manually refresh centre, room, child, and booking data without having to logout or wait for the system to pull in the new changes.
- For example, if you were to change a child's Photo Opt-In via the child's profile in Office, you can now see that change instantly on Playground App after pressing the refresh button.
- Emergency Contact Authorisations (e.g. Collection, Medical, Excursion) are now visible in all places where emergency contacts are shown.
- Fixed an issue where health events were not able to be saved when "Editable Health Events" setting was disabled for some users on newer Apple devices.
- Fixed an issue where viewing head counts caused the app to occasionally freeze for centres with a large amount of children.
- Fixed an issue where nappy check events were disappearing from the room timeline display for some users.
- Adjusted sorting for EYLF milestones - the rows are now sorted by age.