We have some exciting announcements, features and improvements to share with our services. Remember to stay subscribed to these emails to ensure you receive helpful updates on new features.
Please Note: The new functionality that we are announcing today will be available to services one week from now, on the 5th of March.
You can add additional subscribers to our emailed release notes here.
- Bulk Attendance: In response to overwhelming OSHC feedback that educators needed a faster and more accurate way to sign groups of children in, we've released Bulk Attendances. Check out the how-to article here.
- "Nappy Cream Applied" Health Event: In response to Canny requests, we added a new event that allows educators to notify fellow staff and parents when they've applied Nappy Cream to a child. Note: this event will become available to educators and parents when the new Home app release goes out on 12 March.
- Emotive Health Event Icon Replaced: We've removed a sad-face emoji icon that previously accompanied "Toileting Attempt" and moved back to non-emotive and more colourful health event icons.
- Fixed an issue causing dashboard icons to get cutoff on tablet screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue that caused child counts to display incorrectly for some users.
Banking Summary Feature Enhancements
In this update, Office admins can delete a banking summary that they have previously created. Once deleted, the record will return all of the banked items to the Unbanked category.
This update also provides Admins with a date range picker when viewing all unbanked transactions. This is currently locked to 60 days.
Parent Billing Schedule Report
Admins are now able to generate a report that displays all parent billing schedules. Office users can choose to generate the report to show only active payment schedules, or a full history including previous, now inactive, billing schedules.
This report includes start date, payment frequency, day of payment and any fixed amount or transaction limit that is applied to a schedule.
To generate the report, navigate to Reports > Service Reports > Parent Billing Schedule.