Educators can use Playground App to create digital incident records for incidents that occur at your centre. These records can then be digitally signed by parents using your centre's device and reported on as necessary!
Check out our guides below on how to use the different feature available with Incident Reports with Playground App.
- Log into a room with your educator credentials
- Navigate to the Health tab at bottom of the screen
- Navigate to the Medical Events tab using the medical icon at the top of the Health screen
- Tap the intended child
- Tap "New Incident Record"
- Fill in the required details on each screen: time and location, add images, type of injury/illness, location on body, circumstances, cause, symptoms, actions taken, further steps and parent notifications
- Review the record and add signatures where necessary
- Once signed, the parent will receive a notification on their Home App that an incident report has been created and that they are required to go to the centre in order to sign this.
- Changes cannot be made if the educator who created the document has signed the document.
- If you would like to review and make changes, including having your Authorised Nominee/Responsible Person view the record, please select "Save as Draft" at Step 7.
You can view all incident records for your centre from Playground App; including those in an unsigned status, drafts and completed reports. Follow the steps below to view these on your device:
Tap the Incident Records tile on the Dashboard screen
Sign in with your Educator login
Select from the three categories at the top: Unsigned, In-Draft, and Completed incident records.
Tap the magnifying glass icon to filter by child/room/educator
Tap the calendar icon to filter by date
Tap the phone icon to view the contact details of the Parent/Guardians, Emergency Contacts and Hub Guests listed on the Child Profile.
Tap any incident record to open it.
- Tap the record and scroll to the far bottom
- Tap 'Add Parent Signature', enter their details and have them sign directly on the device
- Click 'Add Signature' to save the changes and move the record into a completed state.
You can view and print incident records created in Playground App, on Playground Web.
Log in to Playground Web
Click Reports on the left hand side menu
Select the Incidents tab
The table allows you to filter by date and shows the following data:
Status of the incident record (unsigned, signed)
You can also download and print your report from this page by selecting the 'Download' button on the right hand column. This will save the report as a PDF on your desktop, with the option to open this file and print if needed.
If your centre does not have access to Playground Web and would like a digital copy of a specific report, please get in contact with Xplor Support using [email protected] with "Incident Report Request" as the subject line and the details of the report you wish to access.