The following processes can be used if you'd like to print from Playground Web over multiple pages.
Printing Using Adobe Acrobat
1. Navigate to a Table and Press ‘Print’ to view the Print Preview screen.
2. Ensure you have the entire Table within the grey dotted lines by using the zoom in/out buttons. Select ‘A2’ as the size to print. Press the ‘Print’ button in the top right hand corner when you're ready.
3. Save as PDF using Google Chrome and Press ‘Print’.
4. Open the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this installed, download it from the following link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/au/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
5. Press the ‘Print’ button in the top left.
6. Press the ‘Poster’ button under Page Sizing & Handling. Configure the tile scale as desired. This will automatically split the canvas across multiple pages, depending on how large the canvas is. Press ‘Print’ when you are ready. You may need to adjust your printer settings to select the correct paper size.
Troubleshooting: The colours are disappearing when printing my Tables
To resolve this problem, update your printer settings to include "background graphics"
- Open your Google Chrome browser and head to File > Print
- Click on More settings
- Scroll down until you find the Background graphics checkbox
- Click the checkbox to activate background graphics
To update printer settings using a different internet browser, please see steps HERE.