COVID-19: Important Information for Services

During COVID-19, there may be periods of time during which your child care service is located in a local emergency area (LEA). You may, as a result, be permitted to waive parent gap fees if children are not attending child care for COVID-related reasons.

What Do You Need To Do?

If you wish to waive parent GAP fees and are entitled to do so:

  1. Log into Office, then click on this link to access the GAP Fee report, or head to Reports > Financial Reports > Parent Gap Fee;
    Please note: The report will only reflect the GAP once the CCS for the relevant week has been paid. Screen_Shot_2021-07-19_at_12.08.46_pm.png
  2. Run the report to help determine which children are eligible for waived gap fees;
  3. Go to Financial Adjustments by accessing Financial > Financial Adjustments;
  4. Select the appropriate parent account to apply the financial adjustment credit;
  5. Apply a credit for the gap amount as required. It's a good idea to add a description for both the service and the parent (Note: descriptions appear on parent statements).