During COVID-19, there may be periods of time during which your child care service is located in a local emergency area (LEA). You may, as a result, be permitted to waive parent gap fees if children are not attending child care for COVID-related reasons.
What Do You Need To Do?
If you wish to waive parent GAP fees and are entitled to do so:
- Log into Office, then click on this link to access the GAP Fee report, or head to Reports > Financial Reports > Parent Gap Fee;
Please note: The report will only reflect the GAP once the CCS for the relevant week has been paid.
- Run the report to help determine which children are eligible for waived gap fees;
- Go to Financial Adjustments by accessing Financial > Financial Adjustments;
- Select the appropriate parent account to apply the financial adjustment credit;
- Apply a credit for the gap amount as required. It's a good idea to add a description for both the service and the parent (Note: descriptions appear on parent statements).