We have some exciting announcements, features and improvements to share with our services.
You can add additional subscribers to our emailed release notes here.
Playground App: Educator Notifications
We’ve added a notification list to the Playground App that helps Educators keep up with the latest interactions with parents and fellow staff. See the list of notifications available at launch below; we’ll be adding more notifications over time:
- A parent commented on an Observation the Educator has published or replied to;
- Another Educator commented on an Observation the Educator has published or replied to;
- An Observation created by the Educator was approved after needing review;
- An Observation created by the Educator was modified by another Educator;
- An Observation created by the Educator was deleted by another Educator;
- A parent created a moment;
- An Emergency List was started by another Educator.
Playground App: Emergency List Enhancements
We revamped emergency lists by adding drills and evacuation emergency list types, enabling more filters, reorganising parents and emergency contacts. Now marking children is safer, faster and easier.
You’ll also notice an update to improve the Reports screen on Playground Web and accommodate for the new list types. View the recently updated support article for emergency lists for more information.
Playground App: Moments Now Visible
To better facilitate at-home learning and to keep educators up-to-date with a child’s learning away from care, Moments created from a parent in the Home app are now visible to Educators in the Learning section of the Playground app. Additionally, parents and Educators can both comment on Moments.