On Monday, June 8, the Australian Government confirmed that the Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package (ECCR) will be extended until July 12, 2020. Crucially, from July 13, 2020, Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) will recommence.
What You Need to Know:
You can find answers to a range of frequently asked questions about the changes that will be implemented shortly on the Department of Education, Skills & Employment website here.
What You Need to Do in Xplor:
- Ensure all children at your service have a signed and confirmed CCS Enrolment in place. You can find detailed information about the enrolment process here;
- If your service uses a payment gateway, ensure your parents have entered their payment information to allow direct debiting to occur. There’s information about this here;
- If you need to resubmit for sessions prior to April 6, 2020:
- If your service migrated to Xplor on or after April 6, 2020:
- any previous sessions that haven’t yet been submitted will now need to be submitted via the Provider Entry Point (PEP);
- variances will also need to be completed via the PEP. Please see here for details.