Parents will need to enter in their bank account or credit card details through Home. Once the primary carer has agreed to the terms and conditions, payments will be deducted using the primary carer's preferred method. They deductions will occur according to the billing cycle that is set up for that specific parent.
Parent Set Up
For parents, the process for setting up direct debits is simple:
- If you’re the Primary Carer, sign in to Xplor Home here
- Select Finance from the list of options on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Select the Auto Debit Setup tab, at the top of the screen.
4. Enter your details, tick the check-box and read through the terms and conditions. Click 'Agree' if you'd like to proceed.5. Click on 'Setup Payment Method'
6. Select either Credit Card or Bank Account
7. Enter your details, tick the authorisation check box, then the 'Add details' button and you're all done!