While you can print all Playground content straight to your printer, you may also want to save these as PDF files to share with others digitally or for record keeping purposes.
Before following these instructions, please ensure you are using Playground with Google Chrome and/or have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view the downloaded file. You can install Chrome here and Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for download here.
Saving as a PDF File
- Start in the Observations, Documentation, Canvas or Tables tab.
- Press on the content you wish to print. Click on the ‘Print’ button in the top right hand corner of the pop-up.
- Check the paper size and options for printing. If you decide to print the Outcomes, Children Tagged and Reflections, these will print on a seperate page at the end of the document.
- Press the ‘Print’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the drop-down under ‘Destination’ and select the ‘Save as PDF’ option. Select a destination for the file. Press ‘Print’ when you are ready.
- The file will now save on your computer as a PDF file, ready to use!