Live Learning in Playground App makes it simple for educators to livestream from their device to parents using Home App. Educators can use this function to deliver virtual learning experiences, hold conferences and enhance communication and engagement with families!
Check out our guides below on how to use Live Learning on Playground App for your centre:
- Login to any of the rooms on the Playground App
- Click on the "Learning" tab
- Click "+" then "Live Learning"
- Select children who you would like to invite into the learning. You can select children from other rooms by selecting the arrow on the top right corner. Once you have selected at least one child, click on "Go Live". Parents will receive a notification for this.
- You are now live!
|Toggle camera on/off|
|Toggle mic on/off|
End the session
You can also monitor current Live Learning sessions being held at your centre through Playground Web. You can view or cancel a session from the Dashboard on Playground Web.
- Live Learning is available for Educators who have "Review Post" switched to "No" in their Educator profile on Office
- This feature is designed to be used exclusively with the front camera of your device
- You can select up to 50 children to tag at one time
- Parents will need to access to the latest Home App on their device to join in