We have introduced a new type of notification in Office - CCS Entitlement Changes.
We will notify you when a child’s CCS% or CCS fortnightly hours increase, decrease or drop to zero.
This will help you stay on top of the numerous changes that can happen to your families' CCS entitlements and will allow you to remain proactive with your families' accounts and finances.
For further assistance with troubleshooting CCS payments or changes, please see this flowchart here.
You can use the Archive button in both the Bookings and CCS Entitlements Tab to clear notifications that no longer require your action as follows;
- Navigate to Notifications
- Toggle to the CCS Entitlement tab
- Filter the view based on the type of notification or time period (Note: to archive you must select a notification type and time period for the archive button to enable).
- Select the orange Archive button to the top right of the current screen
- On the pop up screen you must select Archive to confirm this action
Note: Make sure to action all of the notifications you'd like to respond to directly before archiving as once a bulk archive is complete, the archived notifications will no longer be available.