When signing into the Playground App - you will need to login with your service details before you can use your educator login.
Please ensure you know your service login details first. For help with setting your password and finding your username - see this article.
You will also need an Educator account. See this article for help with setting up an educator account.
Signing into the Playground App.
1. Ensure you have downloaded the Playground App from the App Store or Play Store
2. Open the app. You should then see the login option.
3. Use the Service username and password you set previously
4. You should then see the Playground Dashboard.
5. When you tap on a room, it will ask you to add an account. You should select this and use your educator login details to sign in. Please see this article on educator accounts if you are unsure.