Welcome to the January 2022 edition of our Monthly Wrap Up. Our Monthly Wrap Up Webinar will be held on Thursday 3rd February at 10am AEDT, going through these new updates. You can book in to attend using this link.
This past month we have released some much anticipated features across our products, check out the new features below!
Parent Statement (PDF) Improvements
Based on feedback from centre staff and parents, we made changes to the parent statement (PDF). These changes listed below will help make the statement easier to read and understand:
- Newest to oldest transaction list
- Owing/credit terminology
- Display of absences
- Session descriptions in transactions updates to include fee name
- Payment Summary enhancements
- Child Summary relocation
- Set up payment details conditions
- Direct Debit Summary section (previously Payment Summary) will now show transaction fees
- Bond Summary section
- “CCS Statement of Entitlements” replaced with a new and easy-to-read “CCS Summary”
Attachments in Comms Centre posts can now be viewed and opened when viewing published posts. We have added an icon to display the number of attachments on a Comms Centre post.
Administrators now have access to a CSV version of the Roster Calendar. Previously, only a PDF version was available.
Master Roll Booking Filter Enhancements
- No Sign Out: We’re adding a new “No Sign Out” option to the Booking filter in the Master Roll. You can now easily identify children who have sign-in times but no sign-out times and correct them.
- Multi-select: We’re making booking filters more flexible - you can now select multiple options at a time in the Booking filter.
Editable Learning Frameworks
Admins can now create new learning frameworks on Playground Web via a new menu option, titled “Learning Frameworks”. The admin must be logged into a provider admin account to see this new menu item. See the guide here.