Xplor Office reports to Starting Blocks your service's room fees and vacancies on a weekly basis. This helpful guide will help you manage your fees and bookings to ensure the information submitted is correct and up-to-date.
- Office submits the median of all the fees attached to a room. If there are no fees attached to a room, your centre's default fee will be submitted in its place.
- Fees are submitted once at the end of the week, any updates after this submission will be included in the next week's submission.
Administrators are required to update their vacancies, if changed, by close of business each Friday. This can be completed as follows;
- Navigate to Child Care Subsidy
- Select Service Registration Details
- Select Centre
- On the Active CCS Service Registration press +Actions
- Select Update MyChild Information & Vacancies
- Tick the checkbox of the days with vacancies
- Once completed press the blue Update MyChild box
This data will be sent to Starting Blocks along with your fee information on Friday evening of each week.
- Create a Room
The age and type of this room will help determine the fee amount submitted to My Childcare Finder.
- Create a Fee
Please see the two ways you can attach a fee to a room.
Attaching a fee via Fee Settings
Go to Settings > Service Settings > Fees > Select/Create Fee > Attach Room.
Attaching a fee via Room Settings
Go to Settings > Room Settings > Select the Room > Attach Fee.
- Office will calculate the Median Fee from all the fees attached to a specific room.
- In the event no fees have been associated with a room, the centre Default fee will be submitted. The default fee can be found in Settings > Service Settings > Fees > Under Type 'Default'.
- Check if your rooms are correctly set up to include the correct details.
This includes age and room type.
- If Starting Blocks is reporting $0, your rooms may not have fees associated to them and your default fee may be set to $0.