Xplor Office reports to Child Care Finder your service's room fees and vacancies on a weekly basis. This helpful guide will help you manage your fees to ensure the information submitted is correct and up-to-date. For information regarding Submitted Vacancies, please see this guide.
- Office submits the median of all the fees attached to a room. If there are no fees attached to a room, your centre's default fee will be submitted in its place.
- Fees are submitted once at the end of the week, any updates after this submission will be included in the next week's submission.
- Create a Room
The age and type of this room will help determine the fee amount submitted to My Childcare Finder.
- Create a Fee
Please see the two ways you can attach a fee to a room.
Attaching a fee via Fee Settings
Go to Settings > Service Settings > Fees > Select/Create Fee > Attach Room.
Attaching a fee via Room Settings
Go to Settings > Room Settings > Select the Room > Attach Fee.
- Office will calculate the Median Fee from all the fees attached to a specific room.
- In the event no fees have been associated with a room, the centre Default fee will be submitted. The default fee can be found in Settings > Service Settings > Fees > Under Type 'Default'.
- Check if your rooms are correctly set up to include the correct details.
This includes age and room type.
- If MyChildcare Finder is reporting $0, your rooms may not have fees associated to them and your default fee may be set to $0.