Xplor is excited to announce the release of Playground App's newest feature, Transport Lists. This feature aims to assist your service in managing recording attendance and medical/incident events when you and the children in your care are on the move.
- To use our newest feature, please upgrade to Playground App Version 2.11.0.
Creating a Transport List
To create a new transport list you will need to:
Click on 'New List'
Enter Transport List details
Adding Children to a Transport List
To add children to a new transport list, you will need to:
Click on 'Children Attending'
Click 'Add Children'
Select the children you wish to add. You can use the filters up the top to search.
- Click the + button to add the child/ren to the list or 'Select All'
- Click 'Add Children'
- Review the list and press 'Save' to confirm
Adding and Deleting Attachments
To add an attachment, such as an 'Action Plan':
Click the + button under attachments
- The file explorer will pop up, find your saved file you would like to attach.
- Click on the file and it will attach to the transport list.
To delete an attachment:
- Swipe to the left on the attachment to delete.
Duplicating a Transport List
Click the (copy) icon on the list you wish to duplicate
- Select the date you wish to copy the list to
- Click 'Duplicate'.
Pick Up Children
Click on relevant child, press 'Pick Up'
Enter the time, sign into your educator account, and confirm the child's safety.
Press 'Pick Up'.
Conducting a Head Count
A head count can be conducted for children that have been picked up.
Click the green 'Head Count' button
Click 'New Head Count' to start the head count.
- Select the Children and Click Submit.
You can view the time and name of the educator who did the head count via the event timeline within the transport list. This will also appear in the head count reports via Playground Web.
Record a Medical Event
Click on the picked up child
Sign in your educator profile
Click + Medical Event
- Click on either 'Medication Event' or 'Incident Report'
- Enter the details of the medical event
- Confirm the details and Save.
- To record a 'Medical Event', the child must be signed in.
- To record an 'Incident Event', the child must have a booking or signed in.
Deleting a Planned List
Find the list you want to delete
- Swipe to the left on the list
- When prompted, press the delete button.
Generate via Email
Select a completed transport
Click 'Send Report'
Enter your desired email and the report will be send to you to download.
Generate via Playground Web
Go to 'Reports'
- Find the Date of the Transport your need the report for
Click the icon under the 'Download Report' column.