Submitting, Updating or Withdrawing Sessions in a Previous Financial Year

If you need to submit, update, or withdraw sessions for a child in a previous financial year you will need to get permission from the Government by submitting what is called a Dispensation. 

This form is the channel by which providers apply to the department to make changes in a previous financial year to ensure that there is no financial impact on child care providers and families.

The Dispensation application process seeks to ensure changes to the previous year session reports are permitted only in appropriate circumstances and in accordance with the department’s policies and processes. 

We recommend calling the CCS helpdesk prior to completing the dispensation to ensure it is the best course of action. 

You can find more information and the Dispensation form HERE.