Creating a new CCS Enrolment - CWA and RA

If you are a new centre, you are migrating from another software, or you have new enrolments, you will need to create a new enrolment for each child.

The parent will also need to sign a CWA/RA and possibly confirm the enrolment in MyGov.  

Creating a new CWA enrolment

Complying Written Arrangement (CWA) is an agreement to provide care in return for fees. All child enrolments at your service must have an agreed CWA for the family to be eligible for CCS. Creating the CWA is the first step to create a child's CCS enrolment. 

Before creating a new CWA, please make sure that:

  • The child is active on Office.
  • The primary carer for the child is correct. 
  • Both the child and primary carer's DOB and CRN is correct on their Office profile.
  • If the child/ren will attend regularly child has at least 6 weeks worth of bookings on the Master Roll if the child will attend regularly. If the child will attend casually or only during vacation care, at least one booking is required on the Master Roll. 

1. Go to 'Child Care Subsidy' > 'Government Enrolments' >  select refresh at the top until the list of children come through > select child's name > '+ New CCS Enrolment'.


2. Check the routine sessions. These generate automatically as per the Master Roll for that week. If the child attends casually or only during vacation care, leave it blank. Click "Create" then "Done". This will release a draft to the families.


3. Inform the parent to sign the CWA. See this article for parent steps: CCS: Parent Steps. To view the CWA, click on "View Parent Approval". 




CCS Relevant Arrangements (RA)


What is a Relevant Arrangement?

A "Relevant Arrangement" (RA) is a type of enrolment which indicates families who are not eligible to receive CCS. 

An RA is for families who have not completed their CWA or have confirmed their enrolment to receive CCS, or for those families who are not eligible to receive CCS subsidy (e.g. not Australian citizens but using child care). It is compliant with the government as all children attending childcare require some sort of enrolment.

If, or when, the family is eligible for CCS, please make sure you create a CWA enrolment for the child.

Until a CWA enrolment is created, the child's sessions will be submitted against the RA enrolment. This means the family will not receive Child Care Subsidy payments, until they have a confirmed CWA enrolment. 

How to create an RA? 

Go to Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > select child > + New CCS Enrolment > Relevant Arrangement > Create.