If you do not have access to the online enrolment form, or prefer to add the profiles manually into Xplor.
Please note: You will need to have your rooms added in order to create a Child Profile
Step 1. Create the Child Profile
Go to "Profiles" > "Children" > Click "Add" in the top right hand corner of the page.
It will generate a blank profile page where you can enter known information on their profile, then press 'Save'
Required information: First name, last name, enrolment start date, enrolment end date and room.
You can still save even if the rest of the profile is incomplete or will need to be completed later.
For children claiming CCS, please make sure the CRN, DOB and name are entered (CRN must contain 9 numbers and a capital letter e.g. 123456789C)
If you are just entering in a child's details in preparation for a future enrolment date you can select 'waitlist' to put them on the waitlist or 'inactive' if they are not currently active at your service. The profile will automatically become active once the Enrolment Start Date comes to pass.
Step 2. Adding New Parent/Guardians
Once you've saved the child profile, go directly to the Parent/Guardian tab at the top.
- Click Create New Parent > add in all the Parent Details > Press save
- The parent will appear in the Parent/Guaridan Tab
- You can do this again for a second parent/guardian
- Select the 'primary carer' tick box for the parent that will be the primary carer
- Please press "Save" to cement the parent profile
Step 3. Linking an Existing Parent
If you have already created the Parent Profile (this is great for children that are siblings) select "Link Existing Parent".
- Link Existing Parent will generate a pop up box where you can search the parent email or the parent name and then click "Add"
- Select the 'primary carer' tick box for the parent that will be the primary carer.
- Please press "Save" to cement the parent profile.