There are three ways to mark a child’s attendance in Xplor:
The Hub – Parents only
Parents can use the Hub to sign their child in, this is the preferred method.
Please note: Educators cannot use the Hub to mark a child’s attendance on behalf of a parent. They should use the Master Roll or Playground to do this.
Please see the parent sign-in guide for more help on how parents can sign in on the Hub.
Master Roll – Xplor Office
If parents are having trouble signing in, you can use the Master Roll in Xplor Office. You will need access to Xplor Office via https://prodadmin.myxplor.com/elc to do this
To sign a child in via Master roll:
- Open Xplor Office and select Master Roll
- Find the child you want to sign in and click on their booking for that day
- At the bottom, select add attendance
- Select the sign in time
- Select the Educator signing them in from the dropdown
- Select Update at the bottom
- The booking should now be blue in the master roll
If you have the Playground App, educators can use this to sign a child in on behalf of a parent.
To sign a child in via Playground App
- Tap into your room of choice and log in with your educator credentials
- Navigate to the Attendance tab
- Tap a booked-in child to show the attendance event popup and select sign-in
- Tap Save