If you have a child(ren) that attends multiple services and you have connected your accounts, you will need to navigate to the relevant service in order to see the:
- Appropriate financial information;
- CCS details, and;
- Signing your Child's CWA
- Signing your child in
Note: Any granted CCS Percentage (%) will not reflect on the Xplor App if you have yet to sign the CWA and confirm in MyGov.
Note: If you attend multiple services, you will need to set up your financial information at both services.
Finance and CCS toggle
1. Log in to the Home App > Select "Account" > Select "Finance"
2. The icon in the top right-hand corner will list the centres you have linked to your Parent Account. Select the appropriate service.
3. It will then bring up the finance, CCS% and CWA details for the selected service.
4. For each service, you need to add your bank details/finance information for the fee payment. Select "Set Up Direct Debit" and follow the prompts. Note: if this is not available on your App, your service is not set up to receive payment via Direct Debit. Please speak to your centre directly to discuss.
Toggling for sign-ins
1. Log in to the Home App > Select "Sign in & Out"
2. Select the number icon in the top right corner
3. Select 'Change centre'
4. Select the relevant centre
5. Select individual child or 'See all Children'