If you have connected your Xplor accounts, you can use your Home App for multiple childcare centres:
- If you have multiple children attending different centres
- If you have a single child attending different centres
- If you have previously had a child in care at a centre using Xplor and have moved to a new centre using Xplor
You will need to toggle between centres in order to complete some key tasks, including signing your CWA and adding/updating your financial information. Both these tasks will need to be completed in each individual centre your child/ren attend.
Finance & CCS Toggle
1. Log in to the Home App > Select "Account" > Select "Finance"
2. The icon in the top right-hand corner will list the centres you have linked to your Parent Account. Select the appropriate service.
3. It will then bring up the finance, CCS% and CWA details for the selected service.
4. For each service your child/ren attend, you need to add your bank details/finance information for the fee payment. Select "Set Up Direct Debit" and follow the prompts.
Note: if this is not available on your App, your service is not set up to receive payment via Direct Debit. Please speak to your centre directly to discuss other payment options.