Did you know we have a Facebook group for Xplor Admins? Join the community and get immediate responses from hundreds of leaders who also use Xplor.
To join, you will need to answer all the questions to be accepted.
Please note: this is a group for administrators and service leaders, not parents and educators.
The questions are:
- Are you currently using Xplor in your centre?
- What is the name of your centre?
- What is your role/position?
Finding answers using the search functionality
Maybe some has already answered the question you have! Use the search bar on the left-hand side of the screen (if you are on a computer), or up the top (if you are on a mobile device) to search for existing threads.
This group is a place to find help from other Xplor users - find out how other members in the community do things in their service.
If you need to open a support ticket or lodge a complaint, please contact our Support Desk or email us at [email protected]
- Please be kind and courteous. We are all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but please treat everyone with kindness.
- No hate speech or bulling. Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect everyone's privacy. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. Please do not assume that because something is posted in the group, the poster is comfortable with this being shared outside of the group.
To join, click here.