Creating a Layout in Playground Web
- Log in with administrator credentials or as the service
- Click "+ New" in the Documentation, Tables or Canvas tab
- Select "+ New Layout"
- Create your Layout
- Click "Save as Layout"
This will then be available to your Educators when they click "+ New" under your service name. It will only be accessible by Educators at your service. If you are logged in as the Provider, you can also create Provider level Layouts which can be used by any service across your provider.
Editing or Copying a Layout in Playground Web
You can edit or copy a layout in the Documentation, Tables & Canvas menus. The process to follow is the same in each case:
- Select "+ New"
- Click on the three dots of an existing layout, then click either 'Edit Layout'
- Make the required changes, then use the 'save' option in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Copying a Layout in Playground Web
You can copy a Layout within a service, or make a copy to a specific service while logged in as a Provider.
- When pressing on the three dot menu of a Layout, select 'Copy Layout'
- To copy a Provider level Layout to a specific service you will need to select the services you wish to copy to, otherwise simply copy a service level Layout within the same service
- Your copy will be immediately available
- Follow the editing instructions to make any required changes
Creating Layouts in Documentation
Creating Layouts in Canvas