You can change the profile settings of an Educator, so their Observations posted in the Playground App need to be approved before they are received by parent. You can set Educator permissions on an individual-level. By default, Educators posts do not need review.
Setting Educator post permissions in Xplor Office
To change the default setting so an Educator requires their posts approved first, please follow the below steps.
- You will need to be logged into Xplor Office as an Administrator
- Click 'Profiles"
- Click 'Educators'
- Click on the Educator you wish to change the settings for
- Click 'Account Settings' on the left-hand side of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to 'Permissions'
- Select the box 'Yes' under 'Review Post'
- Click 'Save'
To approve Observations which need review, please follow the below steps.
- You will need to be logged into Xplor Playground Web as an Educator who does not need their posts reviewed
- Click 'Observations'
- Click 'Needs Review'
- Click on the three dots next to the title of the Observation you wish to approve
- Click 'Approve'
Note: You may then need to refresh the page.