Office allows you to customise your Online Enrolment Forms. This is only available in the Office Essential package. If you are unsure about your access to custom enrolment forms, or would like to upgrade your package, please reach out to Support.
Find your form under Settings > Service Settings > select the service > Enrolment
To customise, scroll down to 'Custom Enrolment Settings'
The customisation functionality allows you to select which page you’d like to make changes on, or create a new page.
You can move fields around, by clicking on the field once, then clicking and dragging on the 3 orange lines that appear.
The crossed out exclamation mark indicates that this field is not required. Click on the icon to make the field mandatory.
If you make any mistakes, you can select ‘Undo’ from the orange buttons at the top. Please ensure you regularly click ‘Save Form’.
- If you move fields around, the content will still write into their original section in the Child Profile.
- If you rename an existing field, it will not rename the field in the Child Profile.
You can add additional fields to the enrolment form by using the ToolBox located on the left hand side of the form.
Once you’ve added the field to the form, you can preview it by selecting ‘Preview Form’ at the top of the page.
Adding fields which do not exist in Office will not create new fields in the Child Profile. The information will be saved in the enrolment form.
Selecting any one of these options will create a new field on the form. You can edit the question by clicking on the text, or clicking ‘Edit’, which will provide you with advanced editing options. Here's some information about these options:
- Single input: This option will give you a one line text box;
- Checkbox: This option auto-populates a 3 item list with checkboxes. Click on Edit > Choices to make changes to the names or add/remove entries;
- Radiogroup: This is the same output as the previous option, but with radio buttons instead of checkboxes. It's the same functionality as the previous option to edit;
- Dropdown: This creates a one line field in a dropdown view. Click on Edit > Choices to change the available items;
- Comment: This option creates a text box for the parent to populate. Click on Edit to change the size of the text box;
- Boolean: This creates a check box that, if ticked, displays as ‘Yes’. This can be used for parents to agree to Terms and Conditions, for example;
- HTML: This tool is multi-purpose. It allows you to copy and paste text into a read-only format, as well as linking to websites or to additional forms. For example, if you would like to add a title, convey a block of terms and conditions, or link to another web page, use a Word to Html converter and paste the code in via Edit or ask your Onboarding Specialist for assistance. You can also use this functionality to add a logo. However, once again, we recommend that you reach out to your Onboarding Specialist for assistance.
- Multiple Text: This gives you 2 lines of text boxes, and you can use Edit > to add additional rows, change the formatting, or change the input of the field/s. This can be used to capture a signature and date for, example.
- Matrix: This gives you a 3x2 matrix of radio buttons. Select Edit > Columns / Rows to edit these fields.
When adding an additional field, there is an option to open an 'Edit' dialog box.
This dialog box allows you the following advanced tools:
- Change the input type - eg. make it a date field;
- Add placeholder text for the input field;
- Conditional formatting options.
- Visible If: Only expose the question if a specific answer is given to a previous question
- Enable If: Show the question greyed out, and only make it editable if a specific answer is given to a previous question.