When you migrate to Office, you will need to create a new B2B device. Your existing device will need to be deactivated via PRODA.
We need the following codes:
- Person ID/Management & Control Person ID (This is a 10 digit number and normally starts with '01' e.g., 0127492083)
- CCS Provider ID (Your CCS Provider ID will have 9 numbers starting with a '1', and will end with a letter. E.g., 190028378T). This is distinct from your CCS Service ID.
- PRODA RA Organisation/Org ID (Your Org ID (Organisation ID) is 10 digits long, and only contains numbers. E.g., 3639204739).
- Device name (new services with Office need to set up a new device name in PRODA. E.g., 'Device1Childcarename').
- One time activation code for device (this needs to have been generated for the new device name, e.g., 6oYIX0KQI4).
You will need to go through the PRODA government website to register your B2B device.
1: Log in
Log in to the PRODA website.
Once you have successfully logged-in, you should now be presented with the below screen. Please click on 'Organisations' in the top right tool bar.
3: My Organisations
You should now be presented with the below screen.
4: PRODA ID
Select your organisation from the table by clicking on your organisation's name. You should now have the “Proda Org ID” displayed. Write this down for use in the following steps.
5: Register New Device
At the bottom of this page you should now see the B2B Devices section, this is required for the next steps.
Now click on the “B2B devices” section and click on ‘Register New B2B Device’ button.
6: Device Name
Enter a device name, we suggest using the name of your childcare. If you’d like you can also add a description but this is optional.
7: Registration Receipt
Once this step has been completed, write down the ‘Device activation code’ that appears for use in Office. You also have another opportunity to write down your Device Name and Org ID from this screen.
The activation code will expire, so please ensure you complete the following steps in a timely manner.
Please note, due to government requirements you will have to re-register a B2B device every 6 months. Therefore, it is recommended you save your Person ID in a safe location for future usage.
Have more questions? Check out our CCS Resource Centre.
30 days prior to your B2B device expiring, the above message will appear within CCS Submissions and Government Enrolments within Office.
1. Generate B2B activation codes (Within PRODA)
You’ll see your B2B device in Organisation Details. Click on the Device Name
Select Generate New Code in the B2B Device’s Device Details. This will generate a 10-digit code made up of letters and numbers (which is case sensitive). Save these details and the Device Name for later use.
Step 2: Submit Code Details (within Office)
Please Note: You will be required to be logged in with your provider login credentials to action the following steps.
In Office, select Child Care Subsidy, then B2B Device Registrations, and finally click the + Actions button.
Enter details saved from the previous step, then click Update B2B Device
Please Note: Once you’ve activated your device, it’s active for 6 months. The new expiry will be listed once you’ve successfully activated your B2B device.