This section will guide you through the process of logging into and using Playground Web for programming and planning.
We highly recommend sharing this library with your Educators as their Educator accounts will need to be set up before you log in and use Playground Web and this series goes through how features in Playground Web work for educators.
This section should be viewed before going live with Playground Web.
By the end of this section you should be able to complete the following processes confidently in your BMS platform and Playground Web:
- Create educator accounts and send password reset emails
- Create and set up an educator account from a welcome email
- Link an existing educator account
- Navigate around Playground Web and use the search function
- Find, view and use Children, Educator and Room portfolios
- Create, edit and enable learning frameworks for your service/provider
- Find and use learning analysis
- Locate, filter, download and save reports available in Playground Web
- Create and share layouts
- View and link Moments
- Create, edit, publish and link Observations, Documents, Canvases and Tables
- Create and reply to Reflections
For further assistance, you can click on any of the video titles which will take you to the relevant section in our Playground App knowledge base, which will detail the steps taken alongside images and videos of the process.