In the Programming and Planning screen, you can present children's learning journeys in an interesting and engaging way.
To access Programming and Planning, click on 'Planning' in the left-hand menu.
To create your Plan:
- Click 'New' and select a Layout (or click 'Tutorial' for more tips)
- Select 'Content' and drag and drop either the 'text' 'image' 'video' or 'audio' box to begin.
- Select 'Shapes' to drag and drop a shape onto the document.
- Add content to the shape by clicking 'Content' and dragging the media type onto the shape.
- Click 'Save' at the top of the page to cement changes.
- Select 'Publish' to share the document with users at your service.
- You can delete a shape by double clicking the shape and clicking the 'Rubbish Bin' icon in the bottom right hand corner. You can also zoom in and out by clicking the '+' or '-'.
- You can add a shape by clicking the 'Stickers' tab and dragging the images you would like.
- You can link a document by clicking the 'Documents' tab and dragging the document to the screen.
- You can link a child to the screen by clicking 'Children' and selecting the children you wish to add.
Add a Title
Add and Edit Shapes
Add Images and Videos
Add Observations and Documentation
Search for Observations and Documentation to add
Tag Rooms and Educators
Delete an Item
Save and Publish
View and Edit