In the Programming and Planning screen, you can present children's learning journeys in an interesting and engaging way.
1. Select 'Content' and drag and drop either the 'text' 'image' 'video' or 'audio' box to begin. Below a heading has been added by dragging the text box.
2. Select 'Shapes' and you can drag and drop a shape onto the document.
3. You can add content to the shape by clicking 'Content' and dragging the media type onto the shape.
In the below image, you can add text to the shape by dragging 'Text' onto the shape and entering the text in the box that pops up. Click 'X' to cement changes.
4. You can delete a shape by double clicking the shape and clicking the 'Rubbish Bin' icon in the bottom right hand corner. You can also zoom in and out by clicking the '+' or '-'.
5. You can add a shape by clicking the 'Stickers' tab and dragging the images you would like.
6. You can link a document by clicking the 'Documents' tab and dragging the document to the screen.
7. You can link a child to the screen by clicking 'Children' and selecting the children you wish to add.
8. Click 'Save' at the top of the page to cement changes. Select 'Publish' to share the document with users at your service.