In the Programming and Planning screen, you can present children's learning journeys in an interesting and engaging way.
To access Programming and Planning, click on 'Planning' in the left-hand menu.
To create your Plan:
- Click 'New' and select a Layout (or click 'Tutorial' for more tips)
- Select 'Content' and drag and drop either the 'text' 'image' 'video' or 'audio' box to begin.
- Select 'Shapes' to drag and drop a shape onto the document.
- Add content to the shape by clicking 'Content' and dragging the media type onto the shape.
- Click 'Save' at the top of the page to cement changes.
- Select 'Publish' to share the document with users at your service.
- You can delete a shape by double clicking the shape and clicking the 'Rubbish Bin' icon in the bottom right hand corner. You can also zoom in and out by clicking the '+' or '-'.
- You can add a shape by clicking the 'Stickers' tab and dragging the images you would like.
- You can link a document by clicking the 'Documents' tab and dragging the document to the screen.
- You can link a child to the screen by clicking 'Children' and selecting the children you wish to add.