To access Observations, click on 'Observations' in the left-hand menu.
In the 'Observations' tab:
- You can easily view all posts and bookmarked observations, in addition to those in a 'needs review' state
- You can view the detail of observations by clicking on the observation
- You can edit existing observations
- You can create new observations
- You can duplicate an observation created by any Educator by clicking the three dots on the right-hand side and selecting "Duplicate."
We have added a feature to allow you see the photo permissions for each child and choose whether to tag them or not:
Creating Observations Editing Observations
Reviewing and Approving Observations that Need Review
To use the Observations tab you need to use the Playground App.
Download the NEW Playground App.