If the child has an active CCS Enrolment, and will not have any updates in the their regular enrolment schedule in the new year, there is no need to take any action.
Option 1: Updating Existing Enrolment Schedule
- This option is for children with an existing CCS enrolment at your service and needs to have any updated fees, session days, session times re-approved. Click here for more info to update the enrolment schedule.
- Parents will not be required to confirm the enrolment on MyGov, as there is already an active enrolment.
- This option is for children who have a "CWA Confirmed" enrolment at your service (see below).
Option 2: Creating a New CCS Enrolment
- This option is for entirely new children at the service with no active CCS enrolment (due to a ceased enrolment, or no previous CCS enrolment).
- Click here for more info on creating a new CCS enrolment.
- Once you have completed this, click here for parent steps.
- Only required for children who have bookings within the next 6-8 weeks at your service.