Starting and ending shifts is now as easy as signing in and out children. In order for educators to sign in and out, administrators will need to make shifts for their educators using our rostering on prodadmin.myxplor.com/elc
First educators will need to register and create a pin-code. Educators will then be able to sign-in with their pin-code and phone number (similar to parents) and then proceed to start and end their shifts.
- Tap "Educator sign in"
- Tap "Set your PIN". This feature will allow first time users to set up a Hub PIN or reset the Hub PIN if you may have forgotten it.
- Enter your Xplor email and password. (How to Reset Password)
- Enter your mobile phone number (10 digits with no special characters)
- Enter your desired 4 digit PIN (must be only numbers)
- On the tablet, tap "Educator Sign In"
- Enter your mobile phone number and your 4 digit PIN
- Tap "Start Shift"
- Tap "Done"
For signing out of your shift, repeat the steps above. You will be able to 'end shift' if you have successfully signed in.