To sign into Playground, you will require your Service login details and your Educator login details. You wont require both of these every time you login.
1. Service Details
- For the first login screen you will require: Service Username and Password
- To find the 'Service Username' an admin can go to Profiles > Services > Click Service > View 'Service Details' tab > Under the box 'Username' your service username will be located.
- The password will be the same as the HUB service password.
- If you cannot remember the password for the service please 'Reset the Password'. Go to Profiles > Services > 'Reset Password' button > If you have any issues, please contact Xplor Support and we will assist you.
2. Educator Login:
- Once you have signed into the Service you will be taken to the Dashboard.
- Once you click a room, you will be asked for your educator login details.
- Please enter your educator details the first time you login.
- For future logins the educator details, will be saved to the app (as long as you allow the app to save the details) so you wont need to enter your educator login details every time.
If you do not know your educator details:
- Profiles > Educators > Search Educator > View 'Email' column this will be their Username (unless you have specific usernames set up for your educators) > You can also press 'Reset' next to their educator profile to reset their password. This will trigger a password reset to be sent to their educator email address.
- To add a new educator profile go to Profile > Educators > Add > Enter details > Save > Email will be sent to their email address in their new profile.
- Once you have signed in you will be able to access all the features on the app.