You can no longer process CCMS resubmissions through Xplor due to the government cut-off on the 30th of September 2018.
Please read the below information from the government:
"After the 30 September 2018, providers need to apply to the department to make changes to CCMS submissions, with approval only given in exceptional circumstances.
Follow these tips to assist you with this process:
Where you must submit/cancel attendance records in the previous year in exceptional circumstances, you need to apply to the department to access the system. If approved, the service will have brief access to make the necessary amendments.
The application form is available by emailing the CCS Helpdesk at email@example.com.
Before applying for access to the system to submit/amend attendance data in a previous financial year, check you meet exceptional circumstances, which may include:
-To correct an incorrect attendance record
-To backdate JET where appropriate
-To correct any fee errors.
-There are some circumstances where an application to submit/amend data in a previous financial year will not be approved, which may include:
-To resubmit data after formalising an enrolment - once an enrolment is formalised, all attendance data previously submitted will automatically flow through to Centrelink
-To backdate family eligibility – this will be adjusted directly with the family and Centrelink through reconciliation if they are eligible.
Please be aware that the department takes the integrity of child care fee assistance seriously and will be closely monitoring all cancellations and resubmissions to ensure these are compliant with the Family Assistance Law. The department has strengthened regulatory powers to safeguard the integrity of child care fee assistance, and will take action against non-compliance when necessary.
After 30 September 2018, the department will not accept claims that a provider did not know or understand their obligations or responsibilities."
The information you will need for the form includes, but is not limited to:
- Service’s Organisation name
- Service’s Organisation ID
- Service’s CCB Approval ID/s
- Service’s address
- Operator name and phone number
- Child and Parent name
- Child and Parent date of birth
- Child and Parent Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- Enrolment and Attendance IDs affected
- Attendance week ending period requiring submission/amendment (starting on Monday, ending on Sunday)
- Dates of sessions of care in the week ending period
- Hourly fee charge per session of care
- Total hours per session of care
- Reason for amendment, including intended changes
- Signature of two authorised contacts, including the person/s responsible for amending the attendance records