The CCS Payments Report shows CCS payment amounts from the government from a selected period of time.
This can be found under 'Reports' > 'CCS Reports' > 'Provider-Level CCS' OR 'Service Level CCS' > + Select a Report > '(CCS) Payments' report > Generate.
- Some children may have multiple payment entries for the week if there has been a recalculation in subsidy.
- It is possible for payment amounts to be a negative value (e.g. -$50.54). This means that the government has clawed back CCS payments.
- Some reasons in CCS recalculation can be due to
- Variance in submissions
- Cessation of care (CCS will be clawed back if a child is absent on last day)
- Change in parent entitlements
- Initial over or underpayment
- If the parent has any concerns about payments, please direct parents to contact Centrelink for more information
- Use the keyboard shortcut 'Ctrl + F' or 'Command + F' (on Apple computers) to search for CCS payments relating to a specific child
- Select the entire "Amount" column > Formulas > AutoSum to find the total amount paid for the week
- Select row 1 > Sort & Filter > Filter
- This will generate drop-down menus next to the title of each column. You can choose to filter each column.
- Generates reports at a singular service level
- This can be accessed by an 'Administrator' user who has permission to view this
- Can only be viewed on a weekly basis, can select which week to view
- Generates reports at the entire provider level
- This is for providers who may own multiple services
- This can only be accessed with the 'Provider' credentials
- Can be viewed from any date range selected
|A - Service||Name of your service|
|B - Service ID||CCS Service ID|
|C - Clearing number||Reference number for payment|
|D - Week Start||Week that the CCS payment relates to|
|E - Date Paid||Actual date CCS was paid|
|F - Enrolment ID||Child's CCS enrolment ID|
|G - Account||Parent/guardian the CCS enrolment is under (primary carer of child)|
|H - Account ID||Parent account Xplor ID|
|I - Child name||Name of child|
|J - Child ID||Child account Xplor ID|
|K - Main Transaction Code||Government classifies payments according to main/sub transaction codes|
|L - Sub Transaction Code||Government classifies payments according to main/sub transaction codes|
|M - GST Code||GST Code|
|N - Amount||Amount of CCS payment. A positive value indicates a payment, a negative value indicates the government has clawed CCS back|
|O - Financial Year||
Financial year the CCS payment was made