The 'CCS submissions' tab displays session reports submitted to the government on a weekly basis.
- Xplor will automatically run submissions automatically for each child with an active CCS enrolment at the end of each week.
- Automatic submissions will cover new/varied sessions in the last 14 days from the active CCS enrolment start date.
- Some scenarios where you will need manually submit is if:
> you have manually updated the CCS enrolment start date
> you are submitting new sessions past the 14 day period, or submitting variances in sessions past the 28 day period
> submissions have been processed previously against the incorrect CCS enrolment
> you are submitting session reports against a ceased period
>if you would prefer to immediately submit variances in sessions after making changes to the Master Roll instead of waiting for the automatic submissions.
- You can only submit attendances from the active CCS enrolment start date. If you need to submit earlier than the start date, you may need to backdate the child's CCS enrolment first.
- Ensure that the child's sessions and attendances have been updated on the Master Roll
- "Child Care Subsidy" tab > "CCS Submissions" tab.
- Search child by first or last name (so they are the only child on the list).
- Navigate to the week you need to submit for by click on the date range. You can only submit on a weekly basis.
- Click "Run Submissions" or "Force Submissions"
Run Submissions: use this button for active CCS enrolments.
Force Submissions: use this button for ceased enrolments.
- If you are submitting outside the 28 day limit, ensure you provide a valid late reason as this can be held for manual checking by the department. In some cases, this may lead to delays in payments to the provider.
- Once you are done, the submission will appear as "Received". Please allow up to one week for this update to "Processed" and to account for any changes in CCS.
- You cannot submit a session report for the same enrolment ID if there is no variance to a "Processed" submission.
- If you are doing this in attempt to receive CCS - this will not resolve the issue! If the parent is missing subsidy for a particular week despite a "Processed" submission, please get them to contact Centrelink.
- Click here to troubleshoot any error messages.
- If there are two submissions for a week, please check both the enrolment IDs, one will match the Confirmed CWA as seen in the Government Enrolments tab - you can withdraw the one connected to the incorrect enrolment ID
If you would like to withdraw a submission, first check the enrolment ID to ensure you are removing the correct submission. Then, press "+ Withdraw Session Report" and fill in the pop-up comment. Read the warnings and enter a valid reason.