The 'CCS submissions' tab displays session reports submitted to the government on a weekly basis.
- Office will automatically run submissions for each child with an active CCS enrolment at the end of each week.
- Automatic submissions will cover new/varied sessions in the last 14 days from the active CCS enrolment start date.
- Some scenarios where you will need to manually submit is if:
> you have manually updated the CCS enrolment start date
> you are submitting new sessions past the 14 day period, or submitting variances in sessions past the 28 day period
> submissions have been processed previously against the incorrect CCS enrolment
> you are submitting session reports against a ceased period
> if you would prefer to immediately submit variances in sessions after making changes to the Master Roll instead of waiting for the automatic submissions.
- You can only submit attendances from the active CCS enrolment start date. If you need to submit earlier than the start date, you may need to backdate the child's CCS enrolment first.
- Ensure that the child's sessions and attendances have been updated on the Master Roll
- "Child Care Subsidy" tab > "CCS Submissions" tab.
- Search child by first or last name (so they are the only child on the list).
Note: Selecting the "All" button will reveal children inactive during the selected date range.
- Using the arrows, navigate to the week you need to submit on the calendar and select the Monday of that week. You can only submit on a weekly basis.
- Ensure you have selected the child's name.
Click +Actions to "Run Submissions" or "Force Submissions"
Run Submissions: use this button for active CCS enrolments.
Force Submissions: use this button for ceased or split care CCS enrolments, and additionally for mid-week primary carer changes.
- If you are submitting outside of the approved submission window - 14-days for new submissions and 28-days to update current submissions - ensure you provide a valid late reason as this can be held for manual review by the department. In some cases, this may lead to delays in payments to the provider.
- When forcing a submission use the drop-down arrows to select the Xplor Profile, the Government Enrolment ID you wish to submit against and enter your valid Late Submission Reason. Press "Submit"
- Once you are done, the submission will appear as "Received". Please allow up to one week for this to update to "Processed" and account for any CCS changes.
- You cannot submit a session report for the same enrolment ID if there is no variance to a "Processed" submission.
If you are doing this in an attempt to receive CCS - this will not resolve the issue! If the parent is missing subsidy for a particular week despite a "Processed" submission, please get them to contact Centrelink directly.
- Click here to troubleshoot any error messages.
- If there are two submissions for a week under different government enrolment ID's, please check both the enrolment IDs, one will match the Confirmed CWA as seen in the Government Enrolments tab - you can withdraw the one connected to the incorrect enrolment ID.
- Please fill and submit this form to the department if you desire to submit, vary, or withdraw sessions report from a previous financial year.
If you would like to withdraw a submission, first check the enrolment ID to ensure you are removing the correct submission. Then, press the "+ Actions" button, then "Withdraw Submission" and fill in the pop-up comment. Read the warnings and enter a valid reason. Press "Submit".
Please note that Withdrawing sessions are only recommended for the following reasons:
- Wrong CCS enrolment ID
- Change to a child's Primary Carer
- If advised by Centrelink
- If you have removed bookings off the Master Roll for the relevant week