The CCS enrolment start date is the date the parent agreed to the CWA. Legally, the start date for an enrolment may only be backdated to the date that a parent's written approval was signed. Understandably, there are circumstances where this may be delayed. Make sure that this reason is submitted.
- Check the current enrolment start date. Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > select child > + View more details.
- Check if there have been any other occurrences relating to this enrolment. If there have been previous occurrences, refer to this article:CCS: Troubleshooting Occurrences.
- If there has only been one occurrence click + Actions > Update Enrolment Start Date.
- Update the "Start Date". Add in a valid reason for updating then click "Update Enrolment start date".
- Submit session reports from the new start date.