Login to Playground App
- Open the Playground app and tap a room.
- Log in using your username and password. Alternatively if you have logged in before you can use your 4 digit pin.
Creating an Observation
- Tap the "Observations" icon in the bottom menu bar
- Tap the "+" icon in the bottom right corner
- Type in the details on the screen to complete your observation
- Tap "Post" in the top right menu bar to publish the observation to the parents
- Or Tap "Close" to save a draft to be published at a later date
Adding Photos and Videos to Observations
- Tap the "blue photo" icon at the top of the screen
- Choose to either take a new photo / video or select from your existing gallery
- You can continue to add multiple photos / videos to the same observation
Adding Learning Outcomes to Observations
- Tap "Add Learning Outcome"
- Select from a list or search for the desired learning outcome
- Tap the learning outcome
- Tap "Save" button in the bottom right corner
Tagging Children in Observations
- Tap "Tag Children"
- Select the children you want to tag into the observation
- Use the search box at the top of the page or "Select All' button to save time