Login to Playground App
- Open the Playground app and tap a room.
- Log in using your username and password. Alternatively if you have logged in before you can use your 4 digit pin.
Creating an Observation
- Tap the "Observations" icon in the bottom menu bar
- Tap the "+" icon in the bottom right corner
- Type in the details on the screen to complete your observation
- Tap "Post" in the top right menu bar to publish the observation to the parents
- Or Tap "Close" to save a draft to be published at a later date
Adding Photos and Videos to Observations
- Tap the "blue photo" icon at the top of the screen
- Choose to either take a new photo / video or select from your existing gallery
- You can continue to add multiple photos / videos to the same observation
Adding Learning Outcomes to Observations
- Tap "Add Learning Outcome"
- Select from a list or search for the desired learning outcome
- Tap the learning outcome
- Tap "Save" button in the bottom right corner
Tagging Children in Observations
- Tap "Tag Children";
- Select the children you want to tag into the observation;
- Use the search box at the top of the page or "Select All' button to save time. Any children selected that have been opted-out of photos/videos will be displayed at the bottom left hand side of the screen;
- When you tap Save, you will receive a warning about the children you’ve tagged that are opted out of photos and can choose what action you’d like to take;
- You can Continue and post the observation anyway (for example: if the child that was opted-out was not in the photo/video but the observation is still relevant for them);
- You can Untag them and Continue which will remove the opted-out child from the tagged children; or
- You can Cancel and go back to edit the list of tagged children yourself.