These videos will take you through how to use the parent HUB (the iPad at the front of your centre).
You should sign up for Lesson 2: Parent Experience webinar when you are ready for your parents to start signing in and out of the service using the HUB.
Service Login found under Profiles > Services > Click Service > View Service Name
You can reset service password under Profiles > Services > Click "Reset Password"
Parent sign in (1st time)
- Click Welcome to Earth
- Parent sign in
- Click set your pin
- Put in Email and Password (pre-set up, email saved to their Profile > Children > Parent/guardian tab)
- Enter Mobile number
- Enter 4 digit PIN
- Click Register
- Sign in children registered to them
Parent sign in (2nd time) -
- Parent enter phone number
- enter pin
- Sign in
- Sign out or in the children
Things that can go wrong:
"No children to sign in"
- email address is not attached to the contact details in Profiles > Children > Select Child > Parent/Guardian Tab > Enter Email > Save.
- If "already existing" use the "Add existing" button or contact support.
"Mobile already in use" 5 mins and 50 secs
- Contact support and we will wipe the mobile so they can use it.
Instructions for Guided access
Instructions to Set your PIN
You can sign up for webinars like this one and ask live questions from the comfort of your computer here.