Note: Starting or ending an emergency list does not notify parents.
View Emergency List
1. From the dashboard, find the "Emergency List" tile and tap it.
2. Tap a child's name to view more information about the child, including Parents, Guardian & Emergency Contacts.
3. Click on the Rooms filter on the right to filter children by room.
4. Click on the Child filter to filter:
- Children with bookings;
- Signed in children;
- Absent children;
- All children.
1. From the emergency list, tab “Start Emergency”.
2. Select emergency type:
- Evacuation Drill;
- Lockdown Drill;
3. Click on the toggle button to mark children as safe. If you need to add a note about the child to be added into the report, you can do so by tapping “Add Note” underneath the child’s name.
Tap “End Emergency” and enter your name/name of the educator that recorded the list, then tap Submit.