Emergency Lists makes it simple and easy for Educators to create, view and report on evacuations, lockdowns and drills at your centre.
Check out our guides below on how to create and manage Emergency events created at your centre.
The emergency list will display a list of all booked in children for the current day, as well as their Parent/Guardian information, Emergency Contacts and Hub Guests
- From the dashboard, find the "Emergency List" tile and tap it.
- Tap a child's name to view more information about the child, including Parent/Guardian, Emergency Contacts and Hub guest information
- Click on the Rooms filter on the left to filter children by room.
- Click on the Child filter to filter:
- Children with bookings
- Signed in children
- Absent children
- All children
1. From the emergency list, tap “Start Emergency” at the bottom in red
2. Select emergency type:
- Evacuation Drill
- Lockdown Drill
3. To mark children as safe, toggle to the child tab then filter between:
- Signed in
- Booked in
Then begin to check the box next to the child's name to mark as safe.
4. To mark Staff as safe, toggle to the Staff tab then filter between:
- Rostered on
Then begin to check the box next to the staff members names to mark as safe.
5. To mark any visitors as safe, toggle to the Visitor tab, then mark as safe next to their name.
6. To add any additional persons to the emergency list and mark as safe, select the add people button. From here add the persons name, phone number and note, then mark as safe. This will enter the additional person onto the emergency list.
7. Tap “End Emergency” and enter the name of the Educator
8. Tap Submit the Report.
You can view and print emergency records created in Playground App, on Playground Web.
Log in to Playground Web
Click Reports on the left hand side menu
Select the Emergency/Drill tab
The table allows you to filter by date and shows the following data:
- Total Time
You can also download and print your report from this page by selecting the 'Download' button on the right hand column. This will save the report as a CSV file on your desktop, with the option to open this file and print if needed.
If your centre does not have access to Playground Web and would like a digital copy of a specific report, please get in contact with Xplor Support using firstname.lastname@example.org with "Emergency Report Request" as the subject line and the details of the report you wish to access.