Adding and Deleting Bookings
The following page will run through adding and editing bookings through the Master Roll.
This can be done in bulk or for single bookings.
1. Go to the "Master Roll" > Select the Box on the Left-Hand Side of the children's names
2. Click "+ Add" in the top right hand corner
3. In the pop up box, make sure you choose:
- the date range you want the bookings to cover
- the room
- the fee type
- the days of the week you are creating bookings for
- whether the bookings are weekly or alternating weeks (leave as weekly if a one off booking)
4. Click 'Preview'. In this pop up:
- check there are no conflicting bookings
- tick the box next to 'Status' to select all, or tick individual bookings you wish to create
- click 'Create Bookings' to add them to the Master Roll
Go to the "Master Roll" > Find the Child > Click the "+" Symbol on the day you would like to add a booking > In the pop up box, Select Room, Days, Fee, Start & End Date > Then click "Save"
Bookings can be deleted for either a single day or multiple days in a row. You will need to remove any attendances attached to bookings before they can be deleted.
- This option is good for instances where you need to delete multiple bookings over multiple accounts, for example, over a holiday period.
- This is also an option for deleting multiple bookings for one child.
Go to the "Master Roll" > Select the child(ren) by ticking the box beside their image > Click "-Delete" in the top right corner > Select Days, Start & End Date > Click "Preview".
Check you aren't deleting bookings with Attendances attached, then select the bookings you which to delete, and click "Save."
- This option is good for deleting just one booking for one child, for example, when a booking was made in error.
Go to the "Master Roll" > Search the Child > Click the booking you want to deleted > In the pop up box select "Delete".