Add bookings through the Master Roll
To add bulk bookings:
1. Go to the "Master Roll" > Select the Box on the Left-Hand Side of Child's Name
2. Click "+ Add"
3. In the pop up box, make sure you choose:
- the date range you want the bookings to cover
- the room
- the fee type
- the days of the week you are creating bookings for
- whether the bookings are weekly or alternating weeks (leave as weekly if a one off booking)
4. Then click Preview
- check there are no conflicting bookings
- tick the box next to 'Status' to select all, or tick individual bookings you wish to create
- click 'Create Bookings' to add them to the Master Roll
To add single bookings:
Go to the "Master Roll" > Find the Child > Click the "+" Symbol on the day you would like to add a booking > In the pop up box, Select Room, Days, Fee, Start & End Date > Then click "Save"
Adding bookings under the child's Profile works the same way, but you will only be able to create bookings for that one child.
You can do this under Profiles > Children > select the child > Bookings
Bookings can be deleted for either a single day or multiple days in a row.
To delete a single booking:
- This option is good for deleting just one booking for one child, for example, when a booking was made in error.
Go to the "Master Roll" > Search the Child > Click the booking you want to deleted > In the pop up box select "Delete".
To delete multiple bookings for one child or multiple children:
- This option is good for instances where you need to delete multiple bookings over multiple accounts, for example, over a holiday period.
Go to the "Master Roll" > Select the child/children by ticking the box beside their image > Click "-Delete" the red button in the top right > Select Days, Start & End Date > Click "Preview".
Check you aren't deleting bookings with Attendances attached, then select the bookings you which to delete, and click "Save."
Click the link below for more information:
Once your bookings are in, your onboarding agent can activate CCS for your service in Xplor.
You can learn how to check the CCS enrolments of your children in the next lesson.