There are a few steps to getting child care subsidy paid through.
Signing the CWA is the first step to complete a child's CCS enrolment. The date the CWA is agreed to will be the start date of the CCS enrolment. If this is the wrong start date, let the centre admins know and they can help revise the start date.
Once the CWA is signed, the enrolment will need to be confirmed through MyGov as well.
The following pages runs through these steps:
There are two ways a CWA can be signed.
Option 1: via the Home App
1. Open up the Home App. Click "Account" then "Finance"
2. Click on "View CWA Agreement". If you do not see this button, please reach out to your administrator.
3. The CWA should appear. Click "I Agree". If you dispute the session days or fees, please reach out to your administrator.
Option 2: via Home web (home.myxplor.com)
1. Log in to https://home.myxplor.com/ using the Primary Carer's account. If you do not know who the primary carer is, please ask your centre admin.
2. Select the name of your child from the dashboard.
3. Select CWAs on the child's profile.
4. Check through the bookings and the fees. If correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Accept'.
Troubleshooting No CWA
- Ensure that the parent/guardian is using a computer to login to https://home.myxplor.com/
- Check that the parent/guardian is using Google Chrome as a web browser.
- Ensure that the service has released the CWA.
- Confirm that the 'Primary Carer' is the same parent/guardian checking the CWA.
- Please check the internet is working on the device by turning the connection off & on again, then logging out and back in again.
If you cannot resolve this issue using these suggestions, please contact Support.
After the CWA is signed, give the system some time for the CCS enrolment to appear in MyGov. The steps to confirm the enrolment can be found here: Confirm your child's enrolment.
Troubleshooting No CCS Enrolment
- Reach out to the centre administrator to troubleshoot the CCS enrolment
- For Administrators: Log in to prodadmin.myxplor.com and check the government enrolment. If there are any errors, work through the following page to help troubleshooting: Troubleshooting CCS Red Error Messages in "Government Enrolments"