Signing the CWA is the first step to complete a child's CCS enrolment. The date the CWA is agreed to will be the start date of the CCS enrolment.
- Log in to https://home.myxplor.com/ using the Primary Carer's account. If you do not know who the primary carer is, please ask your centre admin.
- Select the name of your child from the dashboard.
- Select CWAs on the child's profile.
- Check through the bookings and the fees. If correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Accept'.
If the CWA cannot be seen:
- Ensure the service has released the CWA.
- Ensure that the 'Primary Carer' on Xplor is the same parent/guardian checking for the CWA.
- Ensure that they are using a computer to login to https://home.myxplor.com/
- Ensure the parent/guardian is using Google Chrome as a web browser as this works best for Xplor.
- Please have them check the internet is working on the computer by turning the wifi on & off and logging in/out of Xplor.
If you cannot troubleshoot these options, please contact Xplor Support.
MyGov steps to confirm child enrolment: Confirm your child's enrolment.