There are a few steps to getting child care subsidy paid through.
Signing the CWA is the first step to complete a child's CCS enrolment. The date the CWA is agreed to will be the start date of the CCS enrolment. If this is the wrong start date, let the centre admins know and they can help revise the start date.
Once the CWA is signed, the enrolment will need to be confirmed through MyGov as well.
The following pages runs through these steps:
1. Log in to https://home.myxplor.com/ using the Primary Carer's account. If you do not know who the primary carer is, please ask your centre admin.
2. Select the name of your child from the dashboard.
3. Select CWAs on the child's profile.
4. Check through the bookings and the fees. If correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Accept'.
Troubleshooting No CWA
- Ensure that the parent/guardian is using a computer to login to https://home.myxplor.com/
- Ensure the parent/guardian is using Google Chrome as a web browser as this works best for Xplor.
- Ensure the service has released the CWA.
- Ensure that the 'Primary Carer' on Xplor is the same parent/guardian checking for the CWA.
- Please have check the internet is working on the computer by turning the wifi on & off and logging in/out of Xplor.
- If you cannot troubleshoot these options, please contact Xplor Support.
After the CWA is signed, give the system some time for the CCS enrolment to appear in MyGov. The steps to confirm the enrolment can be found here: Confirm your child's enrolment.
Troubleshooting No CCS Enrolment
- Reach out to the centre administrator to troubleshoot the CCS enrolment
- For Administrators: Log in to prodadmin.myxplor.com and check the government enrolment. If there are any errors, work through the following page to help troubleshooting: Troubleshooting CCS Red Error Messages in "Government Enrolments"