This page will run administrators through the process of adding a new child into the system. Follow the steps below for a seamless enrolment process.
A child profile can be added one of two ways:
(2) Use Xplor's digital enrolment form to send to parent/guardians instead of inputting data manually. Please note: Services should check with their provider before they send an enrolment link to families in an email. Some providers have other methods of enrolling children into services.
Please explore the links above on how to use these two methods.
The new enrolment will appear in Profiles > Children
- You can change the status filter to "All", "Inactive", "Active" or "Waitlist". Change the status to "all" to see your entire list. Enrolments that have been entered via the enrolment form will either be active or waitlist, depending on the start date the family set on the form.
- Use the 'Search' box to find a child in the list by typing in their name.
Child been enrolled twice? Please make one profile inactive.
Please check the information under Profiles > Children > Click the child.
Look specifically in the "Child account" tab and "parent/guardian" tab.
- In the "child account" tab, please check for the name, DOB, CRN, enrolment start and end date. If you make any changes please press the "Save" right at the bottom of the page.
- In the "Parent/Guardian" tab, please check for the name, DOB, CRN, email address. If you make any changes please press the "Save" right at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: ensure the correct primary carer is selected in the Parent/Guardian tab - this needs to be the person who is going to receive the CCS subsidy for the child. It can save you a lot of work especially when it comes to creating a CCS enrolment.
NOTE: Parent email addresses need to be saved in the profile for parents to receive the welcome to Xplor email.
Click here to register the child for CCS subsidy: Create a new CWA for the child.