NOTE: Only recurring payments that use bank transfers as the payment methods can be imported.
Prerequisite for importing recurring payments.
Parent data must be imported (or updated) as we require a valid debtor to be associated the each recurring payments.
How to import recurring payments
- Log In Xplor Schools.
- Navigation to FINANCE and RECURRING PAYMENTS
- In the top right click of the screen, on the IMPORT button.
- Download the template, as it will give you the exact structure that is required to import your recurring payments.
|ext_ref||required - External ID held in the SMS that is unique identifier for the parent.|
|debtor_ref||required - Debtor ID or customer reference/Number held within the SMS that relates to an Debtor Account|
|bsb||required - The settlement account's BSB number|
|account_number||required - The settlement account's bank account number|
|account_name||required - The settlement account's bank account name|
|start_date||required - The first possible date of an instalment||
|end_date||required - The last possible date of an instalment||
|frequency||required - The frequency of each instalment. e.g. weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly||
|amount||required - The total balance left that is owning.|
- Click "Choose File" and select the file you would like to upload.
- Click on "IMPORT"
- If successful, you should see how many records have been imported in green.
- To verify the import, please click on Recurring Payment in the left column, and see all recurring payments in Xplor.
- If errors occur, please address them where possible.
- If there are errors you can't resolve, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org