- To set up Inclusion Support (IS) in Office, please contact support and provide us with following information: (1) CCMS Username (e.g. CCMS_1_12ABCD) (2) CCMS Password (e.g 1ab23!cdef) (3) Authorized Person First Name (4) Authorized Person Last Name (5) Authorized Person ID (10 digit number)
- Go to Child Care Subsidy > IS Case Claims to view available cases
- Submit claims the following week through Office (you can only submit for previous weeks)
- Withdraw any claims if necessary
- NOTE: Any rejected or inactive case claims should be queried with your IS agency.
- If your service has existed under CCMS then you should be able to call the CCS Helpdesk to obtain your credentials (skip step 2 if this is the case);
- If you have never had CCMS details set up, send an email to [email protected] asking for credentials to be provided. In the e-mail, include your CCS service ID, service name and authorised person name;
- Obtain reference number from their help desk;
- Call IS Helpdesk and quote reference number, and they will provide you with the correct credentials;
- Contact support and e-mail the following details to [email protected] titled "ISS Set-up": (1) CCMS Username: (e.g. CCMS_1_12ABCD) (2) CCMS Password: (e.g 1ab23!cdef) (3) Authorised Person First Name: (4) Authorised Person Last Name: (5) Authorised Person ID: (10 digit number)
- We will notify you once this has been completed. Please allow up to 24 hours for claims to appear.
- Allow up to 24 hours to be able to see active claims after set up. If this does not update after 24 hours, contact your IS agency to query this;
- Navigate to "Child Care Subsidy" > "IS Case claims" >. You will see your open IS cases on the left of the screen;
- You can only submit claims for previous weeks;
- Click the arrow to view previous weeks using the "< Prev" button to see previous weeks.
- Navigate to "Child Care Subsidy" > "IS Case Claims" > Go to the previous week date > Click "New ISS case claim".
- Specify a service provision (i.e, Face-to-Face or Non Face-to-Face) and a payment type (i.e. Subsidy-Centre Based Care).
- You can add an educator and their hours by using the "+" button under the relevant days. Educators can be added through Office under "Profiles > Educators".
- If you add a session in error, you can click the "Remove Session" button at the base of the session box.
- Tick the box next to the relevant children's name under "Select a child".
- Tick the 'Educator Disclaimer' that is required and then press "Create ISS Case Claim".
- This will show as a submitted/processed claim in the relevant week after you have created the claim.
If for any reason you need to withdraw a claim, press the Withdraw ISS Case Claim button on the top right corner of the claim. This will withdraw the claim immediately.
Troubleshooting IS Case Claims Error
Authorised Person Id supplied does not exist in list of All Personnel for the CCB Approval
This is an error message we receive from the government which means one of the following two things:
1. The authorised person recorded is not an authorised person. Please contact to confirm who the current authorised person is.
2. The educator submitted in the claim is not authorised. Please make sure the educators personnel ID has been recorded on the educators profile. Please speak to your agency to confirm this.