The Inclusion Support Portal is where early childhood services interact with the Inclusion Support Program.
The IS Portal will enable a service to:
- Complete and manage their Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP)
- Apply for funding assistance from all streams of the Inclusion Development Fund and submit to their Inclusion Agency for endorsement
- Provide other users in the service with access to the IS Portal.
For any further assistance with accessing the IS Portal, please see this DESE FAQ resource.
Users from Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) services should already have a PRODA account for accessing the Child Care Subsidy System (CCSS). The same PRODA account is used for accessing the IS Portal.
Inclusion Support Office Set Up
This process needs to be completed for each service under your Provider. If you have changed your business name, CCS approval number or care type, this will need to be repeated.
1. Please fill out the contact form here in order to request your Child Care Management Software (CCMS) Credentials - User Name and Password Request.
2. Once these have been obtained, please provide the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ISS Set Up'.
- CCMS Username: (e.g. CCMS_1_12ABCD)
- CCMS Password: (e.g 1ab23!cdef)
- Authorised Person First Name:
- Authorised Person Last Name:
- Authorised Person ID: (10 digit number)
3. All 5 pieces of information are required by Xplor in order to set your centre up for ISS Case Claims in Office. We will input this data into your Office product and will notify you once your centre set up is complete.
Please allow up to 24 hours for claims to appear.
4. Once complete, information about applications for funding, known as ‘Inclusion Support Cases’ will be available to view in Office.
5. This information will include the key details about the application, including the amount of funding approved and the duration of the funding.